- Improve germination capacity
- Reduce dust abrasion
- Increase cleaning efficiency
- Minimize kernel stress
- Boost processing performance
- Raise economic profits
- Ensure seed quality
PETKUS invented seed technology in 1852 and has since been the living embodiment of Strong Seed and Healthy Grain.
This long tradition and long-term commitment reflects PETKUS’ mission to provide the most innovative machines, best technology solutions and full turnkey projects. All products are manufactured by one source in-house.
PETKUS’ portfolio includes complete seed & grain technology as well as equipment for:
- Seed processing machines/lines,
- Grain logistic solutions & port terminals,
- Feed & flour mills.
PETKUS Innovations – We supply quality 4.0
Phone: +49 (0) 36921 98 -0
Fax: +49 (0) 36921 98 333
¹ Study conducted at the Christian-Albrechts Universität in Kiel.
² QuestPro (photometric) analysis.
³ Practical testing at breeder’s site.
MultiCoater CM 100
- Reduce dust abrasion and Heubach values by 50 – 75%
- Obtain demonstrable target values of 1 g/ha without using additives¹
- Most homogeneous grain to grain distribution²
Gravity Table Gmid-ex
- Adjusting, controlling & supporting from anywhere via tablet or smartphone
- Store up to 500 recipes
- Achieve 99,3% purity³
- Eliminate middlings with precise sorting